In this episode of Feeding Toddlers Made Easy, we’re chatting about milk. This is a huge topic, and one I get questions on daily.
Click here to see my full milk FAQ blog post on my blog.
Have a question you’d like me to answer in a future episode? The voicemail number to call into the show is 469-552-5527.
Betty asked, “When do we switch from whole to low fat milk? My little one is two-and-a-half, and I’m not sure what the next step is. Help!”
What I answer in this episode:
- why milk becomes okay at age one
- why whole milk is important
- what kinds of milk I recommend
- how much milk they can drink at different ages
- how much milk your toddler should drink
- how to balance dairy in a diet overall
What if my toddler refuses to drink milk? Check out this video!
Looking for other ways to incorporate calcium from milk and dairy into your little one’s diet? Check out my Healthy Toddler Breakfast Guide for lots of meal ideas that will ensure they are getting all the nutrients they need to start the day, even when you are short on time (or still half asleep).