Are you so over picky eating?
Break away from the rut of making the same few things over and over (and over). No more feeling defeated by your picky eater.
Learn how to get them to eat the foods you actually want them to eat. (Like veggies!)
And follow my specific strategies so you all can have just one meal at dinner.
Do you feel like you...
Have no control over your picky eater
have guilt about the foods they eat
give in to their demands
I’ll be honest.
It’s embarrassing to admit I struggled with Teddy’s picky eating.
Will people think I can’t help them, if my son isn’t a perfect eater??
I’ll see moms on Instagram whose kids regularly eat vegetables for breakfast. I’d fall backwards over my chair if I saw my son eat a vegetable for breakfast!
But rather than let that make me feel like a failure, I remind myself that,
- Most kids don’t eat vegetables for breakfast. Don’t hold yourself to that standard.
- Picky eating has a genetic component. No matter what you or I have done or haven’t done in the past, a big part of picky eating isn’t our fault.
And because it’s been hard for me, it’s been a gift to the families I work with. Because it made me determined to discover solutions that are WAY more effective than the typical picky eating advice.
Most of the time, this is what happens. You’ll express concern to your pediatrician. And they’ll tell you, “oh, it’s just a phase.” Or, “well, just don’t give them chicken nuggets or mac n cheese. When they get hungry enough, they’ll eat.”
But as a mom who’s been through it myself, I know that advice you hear from them (or from well-meaning friends and family) is not helpful. And it’s not comforting at all, either!
the One Meal Challenge
Uncover the step-by-step approach to get your picky eater out of a rut, AND make just one meal that satisfies the entire family.
All you have to is decide that you want to make the picky eating better. I handle the rest.
And you can start right now.
What You'll Get
Tired Mom Approved Lessons
Each day you work through the program, you’ll get a short lesson that uncovers my step-by-step approach to less picky eating and better mealtimes. You’ll put the new principles into action each day — those are your challenges!
There is NO prep ahead required and really only 10 minutes required per day. Results in 10 minutes a day? Yes please!!!
And of course, you can move through completely at your own pace. So if you have a busy week? No worries, just pick back up next week where you left off.
In depth support from me
There is a robust FAQ section where I’ve answered parents’ top questions while working through the One Meal Challenge.
PLUS you get access to my previous q&a live calls. Chances are, you’ll find the answers to everything you’re looking for there!
Your own guidebook
What is better than being walked through each step towards freedom from picky eating by a fellow picky eater mom and picky eater nutrition expert? You’ll get all the resources you need right when you click purchase. You get guides to introduce new foods (like veggies and protein), guides to get them to branch out from their favorite foods, and the daily lessons walking you through the whole thing.
AT A GLANCE
Peek at some of the topics you'll cover:
- A plan that actually fits into your busy mom life. You will see huge changes in just weeks by only committing to doing ONE thing a day.
- Invaluable advice that will change the way you approach mealtimes forever. Moms feel their stress about feeding their little ones totally disappear with the One Meal Challenge.
- You’ll get a FREE Picky Eater Vitamin and Supplement Guide. Confused about what they actually need? I walk you through how to know what they need, along with my top product suggestions.
- Q&A video calls: if you like to hear things be explained more in depth, you are going to love the bonus of being able to watch these video calls on demand. (Plus, there are time stamps for each question covered, so you can easily skip to exactly what you’re looking for.)
Wins moms had during the One Meal Challenge:
“I just have to say it’s only been a few days but my kiddo is already eating so much better and is constantly surprising me with what he will try.
I’ve actually gotten him to eat some green things this week! Keep up the good work, it is helping!” – April N.
“Our son (2.5) seems more relaxed at the table and even the other night decided to eat his entire bowl of vegetables for the first time. We were shocked!” – Laura P.
“I’m finding that my most picky one (2.5 yo) is VERY interested in knowing what her sister is eating and has already tried a few things she never tried before. YEYYY!! She is now getting used to the fact that there is no “open buffet” anymore and she is doing well!” – anonymous
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for this program!!! I totally know this is going to happen in baby steps. But I am already seeing a big impact, even with my sensory problem feeder. Thank you!!! My 3 boys all sat for dinner together for a solid 10 minutes today. Maybe even 15!! ” – Cristina H.
“My pickiest eater ate soup today!! At first she was just playing with it but then she spooned it into her mouth and said, “this is yummy mommy!” A huge win!!” – Julie I.
“So many wins!!! My stress level over food has decreased 1000% already!!” – Jeni G.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- STEP-BY-STEP guidebook on how to get them to try new foods, make sure they’re getting enough nutrition, deal with common mealtime frustrations and battles, and transform your approach to get success faster ($349 VALUE)
- PROGRESSION CHARTS for hard-to-like foods, like veggies and protein, so you know EXACTLY what to do to get them closer to eating those foods ($99 VALUE)
- Including broccoli, beans, chicken, cauliflower, avocado, lettuce, and more!
- TOOLS to uncover the specific plan that will work best for YOUR picky eater ($99 VALUE)
- 8 RECORDED Q&A video calls to get support from me along the way and answer your questions ($149 VALUE)
YOUR PRICE (FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY) = $49
Frequently Asked Questions
Ages 1 through 6 is who I designed this program specifically for, but I have had families participate with a child who is older than 6 and still really benefit from it. If you’re worried about your 1 year old being too young, don’t be! So many parents reach out to me wishing they started addressing picky eating sooner. You are in a great place to make strides and set good habits into place.
No, this is not a meal plan, but you will learn exactly how to easily meal plan for your family, without having to cater to your picky eater or make them a totally separate meal.
Yes. There are no specific recipes you need to follow, so everything will be adaptable to your child’s diet.
You will be able to follow the challenge even if you have other children who are not picky eaters. If they are older, you may want to discuss with them that you’re trying some new things to help their brother or sister to learn about new foods, so they understand what is going on.
This is still going to bring you the picky eater wins you’ve been dreaming of! You may find that you start wanting to eat some meals with them as you progress through the program, and mealtimes get less stressful. Many of the daily challenges you’ll do in the program do not require that you’re sitting and eating dinner with them, so you’ll still be able to fully participate.
While getting away from the mac and cheese demands and catering to picky eaters is a big part of this program, you will also be acquiring new skills and techniques to get them to try new foods too. Do not write it off since you already are making one meal. If you’re experiencing any frustration with picky eating and stressful mealtimes, you will get a lot out of this program!
100 times, yes! The entire program costs less than a single hour private consult with me, and you’re going to come out feeling a huge sense of relief about feeding your little one. Instead of letting their picky eating stay the same or get worse, you can invest in the future where they eat a lot more foods, don’t throw a fit when you make something they don’t like, and you get back some sanity at mealtimes.